Now hiring a Safety Director for direct-hire in Fenton!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Full time Safety Director that will develop, coordinate, and implement occupational health policies and procedures to promote and ensure effective safety operations in the organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
• Supervises the Safety department.
• Manages captive insurance program.
• Manages Insurance claims.
• Works with Human Resources to manage work comp claims.
• Coordinates project audit and site visit schedules for Safety Managers.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local safety laws, regulations, codes, and rules.
• Ensures completion of required OSHA record keeping and reporting.
• Provides technical and administrative support to the safety committee.
• Stops operations and activities that could harm employees or equipment.
• Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
• Conducts employee training on applicable safety standards.
• Reviews safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
• Conducts safety inspections and audits to assess employee compliance with safety regulations.
• Reviews accident and incident reports.
• Learn Company Safety Culture and help expand it to new employees.
• Travel to and visit Job Sites; perform Safety Audits.
• Learn how to use and can train how to use Safety Equipment.
• Become a reliable safety source for field personnel.
• Accident Investigation and Reporting.
• Establish and maintain all required job safety records.
• Technical and Professional support for Project Managers and Operations.
• Oversee company waste disposal programs, Safety manuals, Safety reporting.
This will be a direct hire with a benefit package including 401-K, Company vehicle and cell phone. Base salary range will $95,000-$110,000 per year, depending on experience. If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Safety Engineering, Environmental Health, or related field.
• 10 years of experience in the construction industry Computer knowledge and proficiency in using estimating software, email and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to conduct training including OSHA 10 and 30, CPR, First Aid, Confined Space, and industry related
• Department Management
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.