Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager for direct-hire in Fenton!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a full-time, direct hire Project Manager for the Fenton, MI location.
They will be responsible for writing comprehensive and accurate client proposals and managing the assigned projects awarded to the company for the company. The Project Manager is responsible for precise job costing, job profitability, customer service, and retention of our client base. This position requires a strong, principle-centered leader that is also a self-motivated individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and handled appropriately.
• In conjunction with the Superintendent, coordinates activities of projects, such as planning and preparing work schedules, assigning tasks and delegating work, monitoring progress and workflow, reviewing work for timeliness and accuracy.
• Resolves issues in a timely fashion.
• Tracks, reports and manages project budget/expenses and schedule.
• Ability to interface with Clients in a professional way to determine Client’s needs.
• Complies with all company standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Ability to accurately bid all industrial sectors for painting/lining jobs.
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Visits job sites to estimate, as needed.
• Assist in proper staffing of project.
• Track job cost throughout entire project to maintain projected profit.
• Maintain excellent customer relations as well as being able to assist in building our current customer portfolio.
• Communicate and maintain a positive relationship between client, facility and
• Sets up and monitors execution of the work.
• Ensures customer satisfaction.
• Assists other Project Managers as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hours will be M-F 8am-5pm and will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours. This position will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing and will have a compensation package consisting of salary base of $90,000-$105,000 per year. Our client is offering 401-K, bonus and benefit package, and company vehicle. This would require 20-40% travel.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years of project management experience in industrial painting
• Proven track record of success on construction projects.
• Computer knowledge and proficiency in using estimating software, email and Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10 years of project management experience.
• Construction Project Management experience in the painting industry.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.