Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Cloud Engineer for work in Richmond!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Cloud Engineer!
The position is needed to support several Systems that will either be transitioned to or implemented in the Microsoft Azure Cloud Environment.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a cloud Engineer and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Degree in computer science or software engineering and/or 13 years equivalent work experience.
• Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level.
• Strong scripting skillset.
• Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
• Understanding of cloud security best practices.
• Experience with templates and other configurable items to enable automation.
• Familiarity with deployment techniques (and tools) in a distributed environment.
• Basic monitoring techniques in a dynamic environment.
• Design of self-healing and fault-tolerant services.
• Understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications.
• Familiarity developing with RESTful API interfaces.
• Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
• Familiarity with messaging and queuing services.
• Infrastructure as Code: design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance monitoring and tuning, automation of infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.).
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.