Now hiring a Key Account Manager for direct-hire in Webberville!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Sales-Key Account Manager in the Webberville, MI area.
This is a Direct hire opportunity. This sales position does not have a set schedule so the hours will vary. Will be required to travel on a regular basis inside the US and be able to travel to Canada, Germany and Mexico if needed. The schedule will vary depending on what the day looks like and where the employee is needed. Candidates will need to be able to work out of the Webberville location initially and will need to start in Webberville, MI for training. Pay range will be based on experience and is negotiable.
Job duties & responsibilities:
• Manage major automotive customer accounts and large contracts promoting systems and assembly product solutions.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
• Attain new accounts for the business while ensuring growth of existing accounts
• Develop a complete understanding of customer needs
• Resolve customer issues and complaints
• Manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and identify any technical issues
• Explain technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
• Respond to functional and technical elements of RFQs & RFPs
• Represent company at industry association meetings and trade shows to promote products
• Work closely with various internal departments to ensure all customer needs are met according to the agreed content
• Communicate face-to-face with customers on a regular basis
• Travel on a regular basis
If interested, please apply today!
• 3+ years of experience in Engineering, preferably mechanical and/or electrical; Sales Engineering or Applications Engineering preferred
• 3+ year’s technical sales experience in automotive industry; ultrasonic machine building and/or automation/integration environment preferred
• Proven results in managing major automotive customer accounts and large contracts promoting systems and assembly product solutions
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP software experience preferred.
• Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFQs & RFPs
• Understanding of plastic part design and assembly, ultrasonic components, and automation machinery/components
• Experience driving sales through cold calling and outside sales
• Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals
• Available to travel within the U.S. on a regular basis as needed; occasional international travel
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• 4 year Engineering or technical degree or equivalent work experience in a technically related field
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.