Now hiring a Lab IT Services Applications Developer for work in Jamiaca Plan!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Lab IT Services Applications Developer!
Specific duties include:
• Responsible for Design, Development, Testing and application using VB.Net, C#, TFS, MSSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Service, SQL and other related components.
• Technical support for activities related to the design, development and support of the State Laboratory Information System; and work with key laboratory personnel through the system development life cycle.
• Responsible for design, development, maintenance of the Application and Database servers for SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-HIV, SLIS-LRNB and SLIS-BTB LEAD.
• Responsible for installing MSSQL Reporting Service and Integrating reports with application.
• Manage Development Schema (MSSQL 2014 & 2017), tables, views, Stored Procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS, DTS package scheduling, Index Fragmenting.
• Responsible for the transmission of specimen result to the SLI’s Electronic Lab Reporting system.
• Responsible to install and deploy the SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-LRNB, SLIS-HIV and SLIS-BTB LEAD applications on client machines.
• Responsible to integrate Intermec bar printers with all BtB LIM’S applications to print bar code labels.
• Responsible to integrate lab instruments to extract the specimen results and transfer to BtB LIMS applications.
• Keep abreast with new and emerging technologies that may benefit or impact the technology stack and development activities in EDSS IT.
If you’re interested in this long-term opportunity, please apply today!
• Years of experience: 4-6
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (computer science or related preferred)
• Technology stack: VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server (2005-2014), SSRS, XML, XSD and IIS.
• Knowledge using: Third party controls, Webservices, TFS, JIRA
• Familiar with: Apache, PHP, Java and Oracle.
• Should have migrated applications including technologies in .NET and SQL Server.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.