Now hiring Maintenance Workers for Hoopeston, IL!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a local food company in Hoopeston, IL!
This is a 2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor and is a direct-hire position with a starting salary of $50,000 per year. Hours are Monday-Friday from 6pm-6am.
Specific duties include:
• Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
• Ensures that all maintenance personnel are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
• Communicates regularly with all maintenance personnel, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
• Directs, maintains. and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold
• standards of maximum safety for all maintenance personnel.
• Reviews I monitors the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, prepares reports & analyzes data to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner. and to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Monitoring production processes equipment needs and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Assist Production Management and fills in when needed with the day to day manufacturing. Implement procedural changes and coordinate special projects when needed.
• Carries out “Good Manufacturing Practice” to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor, please apply today!
-Industrial Maintenance experience.
-Experience with Hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical.
-Able to assist mechanics with technical problems as well as be their supervisor.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.