Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an OSP Foreman for work in Glendale!
Trillium Construction is now seeking an OSP Foreman!
The Foreman will be reporting to the Director of OSP, the OSP Foreman is responsible for supervision, operation, maintenance, safety, and production of crew and equipment used to place outside plant facilities and its related restoration. The OSP Foreman will be responsible for all documentation as directed by Management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all production, tasks and functions in compliance with OSHA regulations, safety policy and applicable federal, state or local laws and codes.
• Oversee and assist with the installation of fiber optic cable and inner duct/conduit and related restoration.
• Abide by construction codes and standards as well as industry-accepted practices for fiber-optic placement.
• Effectively communicate with Customer Project Managers, Director of OSP and other co-workers regarding project status.
• Ensure projects are completed in accordance with customer specifications and timelines.
• Complete field as-builts, timesheets, expense reports, mileage reports, production reports and other job related paperwork.
• Review project summary documentation including time sheets, daily logs, materials reconciliations, project summaries and any other pertinent information to ensure accurate completion.
• Provide department specific safety training to OSP Technicians, as needed.
• Assume primary responsibility for preventative maintenance required for equipment and tools, equipment and vehicles used in the performance of the job.
• Perform on call duties as required.
• Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
This is a full time direct hire position. The schedule is 1st shift Monday-Friday. Pay is $26-30/hour, DOE and no per diem is available unless job requires travel outside SE Wisconsin. Health insurance , 401k, paid PTO are all available.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Foreman, please apply today!
• Four or more years of experience in Outside Plant construction is preferred. Knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements, along with a working knowledge of fiber construction and procedures is required.
• Must have experience reading blueprints.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
• Must have, or acquire, a Class A CDL within 90 days of employment and be insurable.
• Ability to operate equipment used for fiber optic cable construction and restoration including, but not limited to, excavating equipment, boring equipment, fiber pulling and blowing equipment, gas powered and electrical tools.
• Ability to create field as-builts.
• Ability to utilize a PC with various software applications (Microsoft Suite, Outlook) relating to project management.
• Ability to perform night work or travel out of town, as required.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.