Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Accountant / Audit Manager for work in Pendleton, OR!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a talented Senior Accountant or entry level Audit Manager to join their client’s growing team.
Our client is a full service CPA firm offering a very competitive compensation package, as well as, continuing education, travel and advancement opportunities (including Partnership opportunities. Pendleton is surrounded by the best of Oregon’s natural beauty. It combines a long lineage of traditional Western heritage with the modern food and culture trends that the state has garnered a name for. Pendleton is a terrific location to raise a family and enjoy a true western town.
Primary focus of the position:
• Provide Accounting and Audit services for::
o Governmental organizations
o Non-profit organizations
o Privately held businesses
• Provide engagement planning
• Preparation of Financial Statements
• Provide Tax planning and compliance
• Mentor, develop and supervise lower level staff
• Identify accounting issues, analyze the problem and recommend/implement solutions
• Manage multiple engagements
• Competitive salary
• Partnership opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits package:
o Paid time off
o Medical, dental, vision, and group term life insurance
o Matching 401k plan
o Paid professional membership dues
If you’re interested, please apply today!
• Excellent leadership and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s degree preferred)
• 3-5 years Public Accounting experience is required
• Minimum of 4 years of governmental auditing and/or accounting experience
• Non-Profit experience
• CPA certification or on CPA track (must be well down the path to CPA)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience CCH ProSystem Engagement and Checkpoint software highly preferred
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to identify Process Improvement opportunities and implement same
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.