Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring CDL Class C Delivery Drivers in Saline!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking CDL Class C Delivery Drivers for direct-hire in Saline, MI!
The schedule is either Monday - Friday, or Tuesday – Saturday, scheduling flexibility is a plus. Drivers will be required to work 6 days a week during the holiday season (Nov-Dec). The pay is $600-$800/week on average. Full benefits are available including paid holidays and bonuses.
Driver Role Details:
• Perform daily pre and post inspection on delivery truck,
• Obey state and local driving laws and regulations.
• Report any accidents or injuries immediately.
• Efficiently work with FedEx loaders at the Saline, MI terminal, to ensure truck is loaded properly
• Utilize a company vehicle and our navigation software to safely and efficiently complete your daily route.
• Deliver and pick up packages of up to 150 lbs. (most packages are under 25 lbs.). Drivers have access to a dolly to assist with heavier packages.
• Daily routes vary in numbers of pick-ups and deliveries, but expectations are an experienced driver will routinely manage ~100 stops, per day.
• The ability to work additional hours as the work demands.
• Six days required during Holiday (peak) season, from November – December
• Maintain accurate package and delivery records
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity for Delivery Drivers, please apply today!
• Chauffeurs License with DOT Card
• At least 1-year delivery /driving experience (NOTE: This can include Uber/Lyft, pizza delivery, etc.)
• Must be 21 or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Clean MVR
• Ability to pass a pre-employment screenings
• Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.