Now hiring Millwrights for work in the Woodstock, IL area!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Millwrights for shutdown work in Woodstock!
The job starts July 11th-13th working 12’s and then through end of July working 10’s. The pay rate is $25 per hour plus $135 per day per diem for those who qualify.
• Dismantles machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
• Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
• Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
• Aligns and positions machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs. Tests machines and equipment and makes necessary adjustments.
• Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for work Millwrights, please apply today!
• Must have 5 plus years Millwright experience
• Have basic Rigging experience or certified
• Must have basic hand tools
• Experience in food grade processing plant a plus
• TIG Welding a plus
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.