Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Superintendent for work in Beloit!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Superintendent in the Rock County area who will oversee all operations and ensure work is in compliance and the project is on schedule for a long-term commercial project in the Beloit area.
The Superintendent will be implementing and enforcing safety and quality control policies among employees and subcontractors. This is a first shift Monday-Friday position and salary can be negotiated, depending on experience. No per diem. This is a temp to hire opportunity. We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation!
•Ensure the project is following a timely and cost effective schedule of installation of the contracted work.
• Provide on-the-job training opportunities and encourages and/or participates in staff training and development
• Develop project schedule. Plan and organize project work
• Possess working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Update project schedule monthly and in accordance with contract documents.
• Control field costs for company and subcontract work. Supervise field work force to assure all work is put in place in the most cost efficient manner.
• Posses good working knowledge of equipment.
• Implement the company’s safety policies and procedures and corporate QC policies and programs.
• Assist in resolution of conflicts.
• Participate in the project management functions.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Superintendent, please apply today!
-5-10 years of construction supervisory experience, such as Superintendent/Foreman and can monitor and work with multiple trades (carpentry, concrete, masonry, electrical , etc.)
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.