Now hiring Forklift Operators for work in the Columbus area!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Forklift Operators for work in the Columbus area!
The schedule is 8am - 5:30pm, Monday thru Friday. The pay rate is $13.00/hour.
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor and Team Lead, the Forklift Operators receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products to fulfill customer ticket orders, shipping and work orders, or requisition orders.
1. Reads customer, work, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be distributed, gathered, or moved
2. Assembles customer orders from stock, utilizing provided totes and/ or pallets.
3. Conveys orders to packing station or shipping department as needed.
4. Handwrites or utilizes computer generation to mark materials with identifying information
5. Records quantity of materials or items shipped or distributed on pick ticket.
6. Follows company standards for distribution by weighing or counting items.
7. Assists with arranging stock parts in a specified sequence for assembly
8. Utilizes a computer/RF Gun for data entry of records
9. Compiles routing guides, tickets, or worksheets from customer specifications
10. Drives vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment as needed
11. Prepares parcels for mailing
12. Maintains inventory records
13. Perform other duties as assigned
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Forklift Operators, please apply today!
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
-Proficient with written and oral communication.
-Basic computer skills
-Ability to operate Radio Frequency Gun
-Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, reach truck, and order picker.
-Basic mathematical skills
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.