Now hiring a Database Administrator for direct-hire!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Database Administrator for direct-hire in Lenexa, KS!
Our Client is one if the United States leading specialty contractors. They stick to their core values and help put their employees on the path to achieve success. They are successful by maintaining and developing a strong performance driven culture.
This is an intermediate to advanced Database Administrator position in an enterprise environment. The Database Administrator reports to the Database Administration Supervisor. The primary duty of this position is to be a member of Agile development teams consisting of project managers, developers, business analysts, and quality assurance engineers as well as responsible for the following duties.
Intentional growth in knowledge of business operations and SQL Server is expected by attending trainings, reading books and articles, and working closely with other database administrators on the team.
• Apply automation to eliminate repetitive tasks where applicable
• Generate ER diagrams for projects
• Work closely with developers to create or review database schemas and T-SQL for best practices and performance
• Document the database aspects of projects
• Perform data migrations
• Observe DBA team policy and strategy
• Ensure product meets adequate performance level before projects are promoted to production
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering $60,000-$85,000 per year, depending on experience. Relocation benefits may be offered to those who qualify. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Database Administrator, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science discipline or equivalent certification/training/experience in relational database management systems
• 4+ years of experience with MS SQL Server database development. Experience with version 2012/2014 required; experience with 2016 a plus.
• Basic understanding of PowerShell for automation is helpful
• Basic understanding of Visual Studio
• Intermediate understanding of version control systems
o Experience with Git a plus
• Strong ability to create SSRS or Power BI reports as needed
• Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
• Advanced ability to write T-SQL and design schemas
• Advanced experience with indexing
• Advanced knowledge of query performance tuning
• Experience with the following applications and software preferred:
o Microsoft Dynamics AX
o Azure DevOps
o Microsoft Teams
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.