Now hiring a Pile Driving Project Manager / Estimator for direct-hire in the Texas City, TX area!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Pile Driving Project Manager / Estimator for direct-hire placement!
The Pile Driving Project Manager / Estimator is responsible for bidding, managing, billing, and seeking out new projects. The candidate will meet and communicate with clientele and manage all aspects of the job required by the client.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to competitive bid projects.
• Ability to read/understand drawings/blueprints.
• Helps keep work area clean at all times.
• Ensure full compliance with company policies and/or, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as related to job function.
• Must perform job in a safe manner and ensure a safe workplace to include reporting unsafe work conditions and safety violations.
• Complete company weekly time sheets, time and material sheets, and change order/delay reports if applicable to the client.
• Responsible for notifying managers, safety personnel, etc. of any safety issues, accidents, and any other issues that may affect the project.
• Responsible for tracking job progress and scheduling projects.
• Responsible for attending meetings, job site visits, and bidding projects.
• Responsible for reporting job status to management, as needed.
• May be responsible for reviewing invoices specific to projects.
• May be responsible for ordering, and scheduling materials as needed for projects.
• Responsible for turning in receipts and delivery tickets to the office weekly.
• Responsible for notifying managers of any employee issues such as but not limited to (failing to report to work, being late, insubordination, not working safely, misuse of equipment, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned by company managers.
The pay range is $100,000-$110,000 per year, depending on experience. The schedule is Monday-Friday working 50+ hours per week. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Project Manager, please apply today!
• OSHA and Safety certifications preferred.
• Minimum 10 years in the field pile driving experience.
• Minimum five (5) years of Estimating experience preferred.
• Computer skills, with regards to estimating, scheduling, and billing.
• Proficient in the use and application of general tools, equipment and processes.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License to operate company vehicles on and off the job and personal vehicles on the job.
• Current safety council cards.
• Current TWIC card.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.