Now hiring CDL Class A or B Truck Drivers for work in the Smyrna, GA area!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking CDL Class A or B Truck Drivers for long-term work!
As a Truck Driver you will be responsible for and accountable for collecting and transporting donated merchandise while providing exceptional customer service.
You Will Also Be Responsible For The Following
• Successfully complete task outline assessments
• Assist in loading/unloading of trailers
• Responsible for securing truck/trailer loads at each stop prior to departure
• Must be able to perform tasks according to work instructions
• Maintain vehicles to agency standards
• Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections as required
• Comply safety and security policies and procedures
• Maintain current Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) requirements
• Ensure security of all company assets including merchandise and property
• Follow all state driving laws including cell phone/texting laws.
The schedule is Monday - Sunday (off days will vary). Dispatch times start at 8am. The pay rate is $18 per hour and overtime after 40 hours.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for CDL Class A or B Truck Drivers, please apply today!
-Valid CDL Class A or B Driver’s license.
-At least 1+ years of recent and verifiable CDL Class A or B driving experience.
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.