Now hiring an entry level Project Manager for work in Spring Grove!
Trillium Construction is now hiring a Project Manager / Assistant for the Southeastern WI/Northern IL area!
Our client will train the right Candidate! The Project Manager is responsible for the overall performance of operational activities. The Project Manager will oversee the field productivity, project schedules and budgets, and will ensure the safety and regulatory compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan staffing needs based on anticipated organization growth and sales forecast.
• Establish productivity metrics to be used for estimating and to assist with forecasting, job performance and measuring employee performance.
• Provide in-house training plan and personal growth metrics for new and current personnel.
• Provide department specific safety training, ensuring compliance with local, state, federal and OSHA standards. Make recommendations regarding safety policies and procedures.
• Manage the work activities of direct reports, including assigning duties, responsibilities and scope of authority. Provide support and reinforce a team concept, while managing for efficiency and effective performance. Meet with employees regularly to provide guidance and solicit input on potential improvements to processes, productivity, and team morale. Prepare and conduct performance appraisals.
• Perform site surveys and provide expertise to assist the Sales Teams with providing accurate cost estimates during the bid review process for our customers.
• Manage and oversee the work and overall performance of the crew, quality control, construction and contractor personnel.
• Oversee the assignment of work crews and/or contract construction resources to field projects, to ensure the committed project dates are met, maintaining quality and profitability.
• Conduct frequent field site visits, checking on quality of work and advising on any issues that may arise.
This is a 1st shift Monday-Friday position working 40-50 hours per week and is direct hire. The annual salary is $50,000 -$85,000, depending on experience. If you’re interested in this entry level Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred or 1 year of experience in construction management, or operations management experience in construction, Concrete/Masonry or related field, knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements
• Must have experience reading construction prints.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
• Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project tracking software is preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.