Journeyman Millwrights needed for plant maintenance and expansion projects around the South Atlanta area!
Trillium Construction is looking for experienced Journeyman Millwrights able to work independently to repair, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance on equipment, buildings, and grounds.
This is a long-term temp-to-permanent position, working 40-70 hours per week, depending on current needs. Compensation $24-$28 per hour. This position does not travel and no per diem is offered.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for Millwrights and meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
- Well-rounded experience working with pneumatics, hydraulics, motor controls, and other basic components needed.
- 5+ years of millwright experience
- Ability to read blueprints, manuals and drawings
- Ability to tig / stick welding, fabricating, and rigging.
- Own basic hand tools
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass all pre employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.