Now hiring an Utility Lineman for work at Camp Pendleton!
Trillium Construction is now seeking an Utility Lineman for long-term work.
Candidates are needed for building and maintaining electric power systems for electric service to commercial projects. This will include both both underground and above ground utilities. This is a prevailing wage opportunity paying $70 per hour. The schedule is Monday-Friday working 40+ hours per week on 1st shift.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for an Underground Utilities Lineman, please apply today!
• Possess knowledge and experience in the safety practices, methods, work procedures, tools, equipment, and materials used in overhead and underground electrical installation and repair work. switching operations of electrical transmission and distribution lines, substations, street lights, and meters, work in confined spaces; splice and terminate conductors and cables.
• Possess knowledge, understanding and experience interpreting California General Order #95, “Rules for Overhead Line Constructing” and General Order #128, “Rules for Construction of Underground Electric Systems and G.O, issued by California Public Utilities Commission
• Must attend all mandated OSHA and company training
• Ability to work from electrical plans and detailed drawings
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.