Now hiring a Structural Ironworkers for projects in Mount Juliet, TN!
Trillium Construction is seeking Ironworkers for structural steel projects, completing fabrication and installation of structural steel to support multi-story buildings.
Ironworkers should be skilled in hanging / connecting steel, welding, bolting, utilizing aerial lifts, and all basic iron worker tasks.
Current project will last for a year or more. Current schedule is day shift 50-70 hours per week with continued travel work available once completed. Compensation of $24-$28 per hour based on experience. Lodging plus $50 a day per diem, or $100 a day per diem without lodging is available for qualified travelers.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
- 3+ years of experience in Ironwork
- Must capable of passing a SMAW and/or SCAW weld test
- Must have an aerial lift certification, training provided
- Must have OSHA 10 certification or higher, training provided
- Must have iron / welding tools
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.