Now hiring a Superintendent for direct-hire in Washington, DC!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Superintendent for direct-hire placement!
The Superintendent will be expected to manage onsite construction for government agencies to ensure project completion on time and on budget, while following company safety guidelines/procedures. The Superintendent will be expected to have knowledge of masonry, concrete, metals, woods, plastics, moisture proofing, finishes, equipment, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, utilities, earthwork, etc.
- Oversee all phases of construction from planning to completion, while providing accurate status updates and reporting to the management team.
- Manage and lead subcontractors onsite.
- Time Sheet management
- Administer safety programs and adhere to company safety guidelines/protocols.
- Customer service representation.
- Quality Control Program Administration
- Provide onsite training to employees.
- Project Procurement
- Project Scheduling
- Client Relations
This is a first shift, direct hire position offering per diem/relocation for those who qualify. Salary range is $95,000-$135,000 per year, depending on experience. If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Superintendent, please apply todya!
- 5-10 years’ SCIF space project experience required.
- Active DOD clearance required
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree preferred, or relevant Federal/Government Construction Project experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management software and processes.
- LEED Project Experience.
- OSHA site safety experience (OSHA 30 and OSHA HAZPOWER).
- Estimating experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and multi-task.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.