Now hiring a Loan Officer for work in Atlanta!
Our client is seeking to fill a Loan Officer role to be based in the Atlanta, Ga. market.
The successful candidate will make and service commercial, consumer and mortgage loans. They will also assist senior officers in handling larger and more complicated loans and provide other customer services as may be required.
• Developing and managing loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the Bank at minimum risk.
• Collecting and analyzing information that reflects the current creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans.
• Reviews and analyzes title report or survey to determine issues and any present or potential risk.
• Analyzing applicant financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
• Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Guiding loans through the approval and closing process.
• Explaining, promoting, cross-selling or referring bank, insurance and trust products or services.
The pay rate is $55,000-$65,000 per year and this is a long-term opportunity. If you’re interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Three or more years’ of progressively greater responsibility and experience in the commercial, consumer or mortgage lending area is a must.
• Completion of a formalized credit training program is preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering banking activities.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.