Now hiring a Senior Staff Accountant in the Atlanta, GA area!
Our client, located in the Atlanta Metro area, is seeking a career-focused team player to support the Corporate Accounting Department in the month-end close and reconciliation process, financial reporting, audit support and other shared service accounting functions.
You should have the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Manufacturing Finance and Financial Planning & Analysis.
• Support period close process including preparation of journal entries, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financial results.
• Perform detailed account reconciliations and analysis for balance sheet and P&L accounts ensuring accuracy and consistency.
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and parent company accounting and reporting standards.
• Actively participate in external audit including assisting Manager and Director in the preparation of financial statements.
• Analyze, interpret, and report financial and operating data for management.
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned to group.
The pay rate is $70,000-$85,000 per year and this is a long-term opportunity. If you’re interested in this opportuntiy, please apply today!
• BS/BA accounting degree required.
• CPA preferred.
• Large ERP system experience is a plus.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and accounting skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.