Now hiring a Network Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Network Engineer for our client in the Boston, MA area. Salary will be based on experience.
• Deliver imaged units to the designated site location
• Set up of imaged units, monitors, and peripherals onsite
• Ensure operation of newly installed units
• Serial number scan of assets installed
• Provision of serial number scan and verification of assets to site lead or other appropriate site personnel as directed
• Required imaging technology skills working with SCCM packages and collections
• Join domain
• Restore user data (desktop, my documents, favorites, startup, NK2, Dictionary, PST, ipconfig, shares)
• Install / configure additional software to base image (as needed)
• Update users default print location
• Wipe old PCs onsite and complete sanitizing before removal from site
• Scan serial numbers of assets being removed from site and notify Asset Management of removal
• Responsible for the escalation through appropriate channels of all systems related issues/problems
• Responsible for the timely and accurate installation of software through the automated process and remediation of all failures
• Required to travel throughout the state to various sites as needed or requested
• Responsible for performing related duties as required
If you’re interested in this Network Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Knowledge of hardware / Microsoft operating systems through current version
• Experience supporting MS Office Suite
• Experience working with Active directory
• Knowledge of and experience with the Local Area Networks (physical and logical)
• Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of computer hardware (PCs, Laptops, Printers & Peripherals)
• Knowledge of IT industry standards
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of professional writing and communication methods
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to understand the laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, standards and guidelines governing all activities
• Knowledge and experience with basic security measures and requirements
• Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
• Ability to lift-up to 35lbs & push 65lbs
• Must have professional conduct
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.