Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Production Manager in Hoopeston, Illinois!
Trillium Staffing has a direct hire Production Manager position available in the Hoopeston, IL area. Pay range is $70,000-$72,000 yearly with relocation available. Production Manager will be supervising Sanitation Supervisor, 35 union associates as well as temporary employees.
Production manager directs the shift to ensure the smooth running of the production process and will make appropriate decisions while following company’s policies and procedures to ensure that all products are produced to the specified specifications. Responsible to monitor sanitation though sanitation supervisor and sanitation crew.
• Manage, develop and motivate associates.
• Provide coaching and leadership in the areas of safety, continuous improvement, productivity, quality and cost.
• Communicate with all departments to include Human Resources, Quality, Maintenance, Sanitation and Distribution to ensure production needs are met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Mentor production associates to correct identified issues
• Coach associates and enforce company policies and procedures
• Administer EZ labor time card and attendance reporting system
• Prioritize and assign work for union associates on a weekly and daily basis
• Utilize temporary associates to meet schedule demands
• Ensure training skills are met
• Maintain scheduled line efficiencies
• Review and maintain production schedule to ensure customer orders are met
• Effectively conduct daily communication meetings
• Oversee Daily and Master Sanitation schedule
• Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
• Complete incident and accident investigations
If you’re interested in this direct hire Production Manager opportunity, please apply today!
- Experience is a similar role
- Ability to complete job duties above
- Complete pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.