Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Legal Contracts Document Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Legal Contracts Document Specialist for direct hire in the Eastwood, KY area. The Legal Contracts Document Specialist will manage contract workflow for domestic and international contracts, including drafting and reviewing new contracts, reviewing existing contacts, and actively maintaining the corporation contract files
• Provide essential input on contract management best practices and processes.
• Manage contract workflow and lifecycle from contract preparation, review, negotiation and execution, through extension, amendment, termination, and retention for various business functions.
• Reviews, edits and redlines terms and conditions of contracts including making recommendations for changes and/or improvements coupled with obtaining legal advice from legal consult when appropriate.
• Ensures terms are included to mitigate legal and business risks in contracts with customers, suppliers, vendors, distributors, landlords and other third parties relevant for a manufacturing and supply business.
• Negotiates with third party vendors including technology agreements, license agreements, maintenance agreements, and other products and services agreements.
• Drafts new contracts, seeking assistance from legal when necessary.
• Lead branding and communication efforts for contracts management function, including client and company presentations and collaboration with the communications function to coordinate targeted messaging.
• Additional details not listed above to go over in detailed description, Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
If you’re interested in this Legal Contracts Document Specialist opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in legal, contract management, or business.
• Five years of experience in Contract preparation, management, negotiation responsibilities with commercial contracts.
• Experience working in manufacturing or commercial industries preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of contract and legal terms and conditions.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Excellent communication, writing skills, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong analysis and presentation skills in relation to contracts.
• Ability to write professional reports and business correspondence.
• Maintains high personal and professional integrity with the ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality due to exposure to potentially sensitive issues and topics.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.