Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a a Finish Carpenter in the Milwaukee area!
Trillium Construction is currently accepting applications for Finish Carpenters wanting to advance their construction careers. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of finish and remodeling carpentry as well as a comprehensive understanding of procedures, techniques, tools, equipment, materials, specifications, quality and cost control measures and safety requirement.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Organize, sequence and perform assigned tasks within schedule
- Effectively communicate and understand both verbal and written instructions
- Read blueprints, utilize appropriate math skills and perform layout
- Installation of doors; drill and set door hardware
- Trim work
- Cabinet and countertop install
• Pay is $18-25 an hour, DOE
• No per diem
• Full time work Monday-Friday
• We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation!
If you are interested in this Finish Carpenter opportunity, please apply today!
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in all phases of Carpentry construction
- Able to work in a variety of seasonal and weather conditions
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have own hand tools
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.