Now hiring CDL Class A Truck Drivers in Atlanta, Georgia!
Trillium Driver Solutions is seeking CDL Class A Truck Drivers in the Atlanta area for local food service deliveries. Drivers deliver products throughout the client’s customer base over established delivery routes and generally maintain quality customer relationships. Driver will unload. Must have 2 years of verifiable experience and ability to operate a manual truck.
This position is first shift, starting between 4:00 and 6:00am. Pay is $20.00/hour. Short term assignment 30-60 days
With the variety of duties you’ll perform from day to day, you’ll constantly be on the go and never bored. You’ll deliver products safely and on time to multiple stops daily. Additional responsibilities will include offloading work, such as stacking and sorting delivered goods and pickups as needed, as well as:
• Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
• Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
• Unloading via ramp and hand dolly
• Securing empty pallets and totes in the truck
• Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
• Returning equipment following use
If you’re interested in this CDL Class A Truck Driver opportunity, please apply today!
- Must have 2 years of verifiable experience
- Must be able to operate a manual truck
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s license
- Clean MVR
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.