Now hiring a Junior Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Junior Project Manager in the Boston, MA area. As a member of the Information Services (IS) Team, and under the direction of the Associate Director of Business Systems, the Project Manager is a key liaison between business users and IS Team members, helping to define and manage technology projects in terms of scope, time, budget, risk, resources, and customer satisfaction.
The person in this role will be a leader in project management discipline, helping drive project management methodologies and practice through the IS Team. Additionally, this position will provide excellent technical support for all applications and processes assigned, becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME). This is a hybrid role combining and technology business analysis, project management, and application support.
• Partner with the business and IS Team members to create and structure a coherent and actionable delivery plan
• Supervise different tasks in the quest of completing a project
• Responsible for the flow of information from the project owner to the team regarding the project
• Monitor and summarize progress of projects to ensure that projects remain on track and on budget
• Develops and maintains project resource plans and milestone schedules as the primary project scheduling liaison for internal and external resources
• Promotes common understanding of project timeliness, deadlines, milestones, and reporting in order to align project stakeholders and team members
• Manages project change control in terms of scope, schedule, costs, quality, and risk
• Develops and promotes the use of Project Management tools, disciplines, and standards in the IS Team
• Maintain timely and accurate project and technical documentation
• Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions
• Professional, self-starter, highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, multitasking and relationship building skills that promote collaboration and positive, professional work environment
If you’re interested in this Junior Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS, CISM, Information Technology, or related field
• 2 years of experience
• Experience with Project Management software such as: ProjectManager, SmartSheet, Azure DevOps
• Prior experience should include:
- Gathering and documenting professional service project requirements
- Experience with an Agile methodology is a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.