Now hiring an Electrical Controls Specialist in De Pere, Wisconsin!
Do you have electrical experience? We have a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a leader in the industry! Our client in the De Pere, WI area has an immediate contract to hire need for an Electrical Controls Specialist within their facility. This person will be building electrical control panels and wiring them to machines. This will include assembling, installing and testing electrical components within the equipment.
• Assemble, install, electrical wiring of equipment and panels using hand tools or power tools.
• Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools, conduit benders, and testing equipment, such as multimeters and ohmmeters.
• Installation of raceways for equipment include wireway, cable trough, EMT, IMC, and Rigid Conduit
This is a 2nd shift role. Wages start at $16/hr and then once you test into the role which can be as soon as the first week, bump up to $20/hr!
If you’re interested in this Electrical Controls Specialist opportunity, please apply today!
• Technical Degree is strongly preferred
• Must have electrical experience
• Basic knowledge of wiring schematics required
• Previous assembly experience a plus
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.