Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an HVAC Controls Technician in Atlanta, Georgia!
Trillium Construction is now seeking an HVAC Controls Tech for a direct hire position in Decatur, GA! This is a first shift position but may require on-call rotating shifts as needed. Pay is dependent on experience ranging from $25-$30/hour and full benefits are available including health, dental, and vision insurance, holiday and PTO pay, and $1000 sign on bonus!
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC / HVAC BAS (JCI Metasys) equipment corresponding to work orders generated from a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Complete all documentation of work performed in compliance with the CMMS data collection process.
- Install, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes.
- Maintain the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls, oil / gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- Examine environmental control and stationary systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection / testing and monitoring techniques while exhibiting safe and proper use of tools.
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities; to learn the locations of installed environmental control and monitoring systems / equipment; and understand operating procedures relating to environmental controls.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
If you’re interested in this HVAC Controls Tech opportunity, please apply today!
- Must have at least 4+ years’ experience in commercial or industrial HVAC work
- JCI Metasys System knowledge and experience will be required
- Must have BAS (building automation experience)
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment and background screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.