Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Safety Professional in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Safety Professional for our client, who has been a premier provider of drilled foundations for electrical transmission lines for over 50 years. They are a General Contractor with projects throughout the country. They are now seeking a Safety Professional to be based out of their Minneapolis, MN area.
• Direct Hire: $80,000-$115,000 yearly base
• Relocation assistance provided to those who qualify (must relocate to the Minneapolis area)
• Full benefits, 401K, profit sharing, bonuses
• Company vehicle
• Working Monday-Friday, 40+ hours a week, home on the weekends
• Develops and implements EHS policies and procedures to be followed by employees
• Develops and ensures implementation of strategies to deliver EHS training throughout the company
• Works with General Superintendent, Project Managers, and Field Supervisors to promote a strong relationship between safety, quality, and productivity.
• Oversees the maintenance of EHS files and records
If you’re interested in this direct hire Safety Professional opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in EHS or a related field preferred, but not required.
• 3+ years’ experience in the commercial and/or industrial field.
• An in-depth understanding of OSHA, EPA, DOT, CIVIL and/or other legal requirements.
• Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
• Professional Certifications ASP or CSP is a plus, but not required
• Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.