Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an HMI Engineer - Ergonomics in Auburn Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an HMI Engineer - Ergonomics in the Auburn Hills, MI area who will be responsible for setting cross vehicle requirements for optimizing intuitiveness, ergonomics, accessibility, and ease of use for all customer interfaces in the vehicle.
Responsibilities include: benchmarking, making ergonomic and cognitive design recommendations, virtual validation of vehicle models using human model simulations, validation of design through user interface testing, creation and maintenance of HMI best practices, development of standard operating procedures to capture best practices and identifying and resolving issues amongst various Engineering and Design office teams.
If you’re interested in this HMI Ergonomics Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Degree in any of the following: Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems or closely related field
• For Candidates with Bachelor’s Degrees: Two or more years experience in any of the following areas: Ergonomics, Human Factors, Vehicle Integration/Systems Engineering, Perceived Quality, Consumer Insights, and Technical Writing
• Experience with multiple vehicle areas is highly preferred
Travel and Driving Requirements:
• May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• May be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.