Now hiring an Electrical Project Manager in Sacramento, California!
Trillium Construction is seeking an Electrical Project Manager in the Sacramento, CA area for direct hire. The Electrical Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction and execution of specific construction projects from $1 million to $3 million. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of gaining customers and maintaining solid relationships with Owners, General Contractors, Vendors & Subcontractors. We are looking for someone with previously held Journey level certification. This position will be first shift, 40 hours or more per week with possible weekends. Pay is $90,000 to $100,000 yearly, DOE.
• Develop full scale project plans, including timelines, tasks, resources and budget.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff and provide team direction.
• Negotiate and resolve issues related to Change Orders, Requests for Information, Contract Scope of Work in a timely manner.
• Manage project budget.
• Communicate with team members (architects, engineers, and general contractors) verbally, emails, and/or text.
• Hold and conduct meetings onsite and in the office.
• Provide project performance reports to all stakeholders.
• Ensures housekeeping and clean-up at project sites is maintained.
• Problem solver and anticipate risk.
• Conducting site walks for quality assurance and project reviews.
• Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results to identify improvement opportunities.
• Manage all closeout procedures including: documentation, filing, record drawings, construction cost database input, follow-up marketing and team debriefing.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Electrical Project Manager opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• 3 years’ experience with large commercial projects valued at or above $1 million
• 10 years electrical superintendent/foreman experience
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage/run 1 or 2 projects.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
• OSHA 30 a plus
• Previously held Journey level certification.
• Experience with union workforces, labor rate calculations, and collective bargaining agreements preferred.
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Project. Experience with Accubid Classic or Enterprise preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.