Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Oracle Financials R12 Architect in Rochester Hills, Michigan!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Oracle Financials R12 Architect for direct hire who will be doing technical and functional work leading the business process and technology solutions architecture in support of the business Finance areas for Oracle Financials R12 Accounting modules.
• Lead in the Oracle Financial R12 design, specification and selection of Finance solutions, taking into consideration functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
• Creating Project Management reporting and status reports.
• Will be ensuring system and functional design specifications meet global standards.
• Support application architecture design and provide guidance to the development team during the design, implementation and delivery process.
• Subject matter expertise in the review and assessment of proposed solution designs as a member of the architecture review group.
• Develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
• Defining, developing, and delivering solutions that support the needs of the organization.
If you’re interested in this Oracle Financials R12 Architect opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Computer Science is required.
• Five years of Oracle Financial R12 Module experience is required.
• Must have Oracle R12 Solution Architect Technical and Functional experience.
• Experience with gathering and analyzing requirements, business process mapping, solution design is required
• Automotive, Defense or Off-Road industry experience preferred
• SQL queries, EDI, Order Management and Inventory is a plus
• Infrastructure experience, such as servers, firewalls, load balancers, routers is a plus
• TOGAF Enterprise Architecture methodology is a plus
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.