Now hiring Low Voltage Electricians in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
Trillium Construction is seeking Licensed Low Voltage Electricians with ES3j, EE98j or ES3j for our client, a well-established, locally owned company in the Albuquerque, NM area.
Work is Monday through Friday with possible overtime. This work is ongoing in duration with the potential for direct hire with our customer. Pay will be $22-$30/hour based on experience. Competitive salary and benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
Ability to analyze problems and create solutions, as well as professionally perform electrical installations while using some of the best technologies in the industry.
• Must be dependable and hardworking
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
If you’re interested in this Low Voltage Electrician opportunity, please apply today!
• Licensed Low Voltage Electrician ES3j, EE98j or ES3j
• BICSI Level II certification preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Must be a licensed Journeyman in the state of NM
• Current and valid driver’s license
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
• Willingness to work extended/irregular hours if/when needed
• Knowledge of Albuquerque area
• Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.