Now hiring Traveling Construction Retail Superintendents!
Trillium Construction is seeking Traveling Retail Superintendents for our client, a national General Contractor and Construction Management firm that was started in 2005, specializing in commercial tenant improvement, remodeling and ground-up construction (retail, hotel, industrial, educational and medical facilities). They are now seeking multiple Retail Traveling Superintendents for work in the Southern California area.
• Long term contract
• Working Mon-Sat, (long days and weekends)
• $130+ daily per diem (responsible for setting up own housing)
• Mileage reimbursement
• Client covers flight back home every 3 weeks or so
• Pay: $35/hour, plus OT
• Coordinate subcontractors
• Maintain timelines and schedules
• Prepare daily reports
• Manage safety
If you’re interested in this Traveling Construction Retail Superintendent opportunity, please apply today!
• 5+ years of retail remodeling experience
• Experience remodeling Dick’s Sporting Goods, PetCo, Field & Stream, Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, etc. is a big plus
• General knowledge of all trades
• OSHA 10 or 30 is preferred
• Must be willing to work long hours, 40+ hours a week and weekends and have reliable transportation!
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.