Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Commercial Carpenter in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Commercial Carpenter in the Albuquerque, NM area. Interested candidates must have 5+ years of experience, own basic hand tools and cordless drivers. Blueprint literacy and experience with Division 10 IE: hardware, partitions, backing, blocking, fire extinguisher cabinets, etc. is preferred.
This position will be long term employment working 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday first shift with the possibility of overtime. Compensation is $33.47 to $34.42 total package Davis Bacon Prevailing Wage, total package with Base and Fringe (2018 - 2019).
If you’re interested in this Commercial Carpenter opportunity, please apply today!
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Basic hand tools and cordless drivers required
- Experience with Division 10 IE: hardware, partitions, backing, blocking, fire extinguisher cabinets, etc. preferred
- Blueprint literacy preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.