Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Industrial Cleaners in Kansas City, Missouri!
Trillium Environmental is currently seeking several Industrial Cleaners for immediate hire in the Kansas City, MO area! Qualified candidates will be working with several industrial cleaning companies that clean and service equipment used to manufacture products, control emissions from the manufacturing process, or treat waste that is produced from these processes. This is a seasonal job, with steady work in the spring and fall. Shifts vary between first and third, and pay starts at $14/hour.
Key responsibilities and functions may include the following, but are not limited to:
• Operates extremely high-pressured water-blast units to clean tanks, boilers, sewers, and pipes
• Responsible for operation of industrial vacuums from a vacuum truck
• Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations, and responsibilities
• Perform all work as directed by on-site supervisor or leadership personnel
• Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc.
• Operate manual end of pressure washer to clean required areas to the standards as set forth by the on-site designated company representative
• Operate manual end of vacuum hose to recover product into mobile storage unit
• Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
If you’re interested in this Industrial Cleaner opportunity, please apply today!
• Knowledgeable of the layout and components of high-pressure waterblast and vacuum accessories and their proper functions
• General understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures
• Must be able to work in confined spaces and heights
• Must have working telephone or ability to be reached at all times
• Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required
• Must be able to repeatedly climb ladders, lift a minimum of 70 pounds, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach, and crawl
• Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.