Senior Analyst needed in Green Bay, WI! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking an Application Analyst for a growing client in the Green Bay, WI area! The Application Analyst will be responsible for providing architectural support to users or customers for problem resolution, installation, and turning of user/customer systems and applications. This position requires expert knowledge with C#, .Net, and at least 1 of the following IT disciplines: Business Application Systems, Application Services, Web Admin, Database Admin, or other related backgrounds. This position will act as a lead to fellow Analysts and team members.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity! Standard hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with flexibility. There is also a potential to work remotely once the selected employee is up to speed in the position. Wages range based on experience, $40-50/hour.
If you are interested in this Application Analyst opportunity and you meet the requirements below, apply now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Systems, or Application Development preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 5+ years of previous business analysis or application development required.
- Expert knowledge of C#, .Net, and Web Development Languages
- Advanced understanding of Platform Processing Systems, Business Applications, Business process and security.
- Acts as a leader and problem-solver; team player
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.