Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Concrete Finishers in San Antonio, Texas!
Trillium Construction is seeking Concrete Finishers for a heavy commercial construction project in San Antonio, TX!
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete (such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs).
- Know how to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
Pay is $17-$21/hour. Candidate will be expected to work 40-50 hours a week, first shift. No per diem available. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
If you are interested in this Concrete Finisher position, please apply now.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Own basic hand tools or tools of the trade
- A valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Ability to obtain military clearance
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.