Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Solution Architect in Providence, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Senior Solution Architect / Senior Data EcoSystem Advisor for our client in the Providence, RI area. They are in need of a Senior Advisory resource, who possesses a deep technical knowledge and has a minimum of 15 years of experience in a variety of technical environments. Must have deep knowledge of hardware, software and data environments and application development and integration methodologies and be able to recommend technology choices based upon the benefits and risks associated with different technology alternatives. We are looking for someone with strong executive communication skills as well as technical education, certification, and training directly relevant to target environment may be required.
The focus of this requirement is on Data Architecture, an enterprise Data EcoSystem, and State-wide data efforts. Our client requires assistance in building the vision of how its data can be governed, organized and protected, all while making it accessible. A resource is needed, as a trusted advisor, to assist our client in developing a Data EcoSystem Roadmap, options and evaluating products and partnerships, from the vendor marketplace. This position will serve as a mentor to less experienced resources.
• Developing database solutions to store and retrieve information
• Assist in the oversight of installing and configuring data information systems to ensure functionality
• Implement migration strategies for existing data, including legacy systems data.
• Analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL and Oracle is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools
• From a more tactical perspective, a large knowledgebase of data analytics, tools, deployment methods, data warehousing, etc.
• Expertise with Oracle and SQL, etc.
• Excellent communication skills, as you will be in discussions across the entire organization, including Director and above levels.
If you are interested in this Senior Solution Architect opportunity, please apply today!
- Possess deep technical knowledge and have a minimum of 15 years of experience in a variety of technical environments
- Must have deep knowledge of hardware, software and data environments and application development and integration methodologies
- Able to recommend technology choices based upon the benefits and risks associated with different technology alternatives
- Strong executive communication skills
- Expertise with Oracle and SQL, etc.
- Technical education, certification, and training directly relevant to target environment may be required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.