Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for an eLearning Help Desk Support position in Portage, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a contract Help Desk Support Professional for roughly 3 months for our client in the Portage, MI area. They are a small non-profit 501 (C) 3, founded in 2009 in collaboration with the Association of Food and Drug officials and with support of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. Their mission is to protect public health and the global food supply by building workforce capacity. They collaborate with industry, academia, governments, and other organizations and build competency-based training and certification systems throughout the world for public and private sector food safety professionals.
Contract will run from the end of February through May. Candidate will work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay rate is $25+/hour, depending on experience.
The position will report to the Director of Learning Development and LMS. The eLearning Help Desk Support position is responsible for customer service, maintaining ticketing system and coordinating daily activities in the learning management system. This position ensures that the system is up to date, functioning properly, and accessible to customers, instructors, and students. Ensures all service support to all customers/system users via; answering questions and sets access and permission levels.
• Assists management the LMS system, ensures the system is functioning properly, up to date and contains accurate information
• Provides support services to customers via, software system, via phone, email, in person
• Provides daily interaction and knowledge to vendors, end users, and internal customers
• Interfaces with client customers to assist with course requirements
• Sets up new courses by creating events in the LMS system
• Sets system access and permission levels for both students and customers
• Sets up the system to support the payment terms
• Ability to be collaborative and mission focused
If you’re interested in this eLearning Help Desk Support position, please apply today!
• Some help desk experience
• Some technology background
• Possesses the knowledge, intellect, temperament, and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced, collegial, and energetic environment
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.