Now hiring a Customer Care Advocate in Columbus, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Customer Care Advocate in the Columbus, OH area. Candidate will assist with answering customer questions. Pay is $13.50/hour, and hours will be discussed at interview. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Requires proven ability to interact professionally in a customer care environment. Must be comfortable using the telephone and computers.
- Provide exceptional customer service by creating uniquely engaging service interactions with internal and external customers through calls, emails and other channels.
- Apply creative problem solving techniques when responding to customer questions and/or concerns (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) and serve as a balanced advocate for both the customer and the company.
- Build a strong understanding of the company advantage and educate the customer about the guarantee and warranty offerings.
- Contribute to a positive, energetic and high performing team culture.
If you’re interested in this Customer Care Advocate position, please apply today!
- Prior experience providing solutions to customers
- Professional communication – verbal and written
- Comfortable using telephone and computers
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.