Now hiring a Aeronautics Structural Simulation Engineer in Bradenton, Florida!
Trillium Technical is seeking an Aeronautics Structural Simulation Engineer in the Bradenton, FL area. This is a temp to possible direct hire position.
• Working on Dovetail mount doing structural simulation and load tests utilizing Creo and SolidWorks.
• Search light mapping, controller, and modifications.
• Working with RTCA Mil-Std-810 standards.
• Completing documentation for reference.
If you’re interested in this Aeronautics Structural Simulation Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Sr. Mechanical Engineer
• 10+ years of mechanical Structural Simulation experience in Aerospace or Defense
• Simulation and Load Tests experience with Creo or SolidWorks
• Working on Dovetail Mount
• RTCA Mil-Std-810 experience
• Excellent communication verbal and written skills
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.