Now hiring a Wiring Assembler / Assembly Worker in Kalamazoo, Michigan!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Wiring Assembler in the Kalamazoo, MI area to wire heat exchanger packages and chillers. The assembler will check and confirm work in accordance with job specifications, procedures, quality standards and checklists. Work as part of a team. This job is 2nd shift, starting at 3:15 p.m. and ending at 1:45 a.m. Pay is $13.50/hour, and this is a temp to hire position.
• Read and interpret bills of materials (BOM) and blueprints
• Check the parts against the bill of material to confirm that all parts are received and correct; check serial numbers, voltage, phase, etc.
• Understand and develop the layout for the wiring of chillers
• Drill and punch holes for mounting eboxes and fittings
• Mount eboxes on chiller units
• Wires machine electrical components to the ebox
• Check wire connections to ensure connections are tight
• Confirm quality, i.e. check dimensions according to print, check for special wiring specifications
• Accurately complete checklist
• Safely operate forklift and/or other lift equipment
• Observe all company rules and policies, i.e. safety, 5S, attendance
• Participate and work in a team atmosphere
• Maintain high productivity and quality workmanship
• Suggest design and procedure improvements that improve quality, productivity, and reduce cost
• May be asked to serve on various committees
• Responsible for keeping work area(s) clean and free of clutter during work time and at the end of shift 5S time
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If you’re interested in this Wiring Assembler / Assembly Worker opportunity, please apply today!
• Ability to read, write and do simple math
• Good mechanical ability
• Ability to accurately read tape measure
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and bills of material
• Ability to safely and properly use soldering guns and soldering irons
• Ability to size wire
• Ability to safely and properly use a wide variety of hand and power tools
• Safely and properly use a forklift and/or other lift equipment
• Able to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, squat and kneel
• Able to push or pull at least 50 pounds and be able to safely lift at least 40 pounds
• Must have high school diploma with some post high school vocational training or a combination of experience and training sufficient to perform the job duties
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.