Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Business Analyst / QA Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Business Analyst / QA Analyst in the Cambridge, MA area who as a member of the Administrative Applications team will play a key role in defining and delivering highly visible projects that serve the University.
This is a hybrid role that will work to define system requirements and test the resulting development to ensure the requirements have been met. The BA/QA will work closely with technologists and department product owners to meet project goals. The position performs and executes requirements definition and refinement, solution design (business workflow), change management, quality assurance, test plans and writes knowledge articles.
Candidates must have strong problem solving and analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience writing functional requirements. QA and Oracle experience highly desirable. Experience with Confluence, Jira and Salesforce a plus.
Job Functions include:
• Analyze, define and document requirements.
• Assist with the business case development analyze current state in terms of people, process and product.
• Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved future state.
• Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
• Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
• Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
• In some cases, design scenario-based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable.
• Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or training and communications.
If you’re interested in this hybrid Business Analyst / QA Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
- Advanced business and technical writing skills, process modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. MBA and CBAP a plus
- QA and Oracle experience highly desirable
- Experience with Confluence, Jira and Salesforce a plus
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.