Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for a Help Desk Analyst / Tech Support position in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical currently has an opportunity available for a Help Desk Analyst / Tech Support position in the Boston, MA area. This position will be working directly with customers in person and over phone/email/chat to identify support issues, and also with vendors, development teams, and IT department service owners to resolve those issues. The ability to learn and adapt quickly and understand new technology and services is required.
We are looking for a contractor who will be part of the Service Delivery Team. The duties of this position include:
• Managing desktop, laptop and tablet Inventories
• Create and maintain all desktop, laptop and tablet images
• Create Active Directory accounts, assign appropriate group memberships
• Create Exchange mailboxes
• Create departmental calendars and assign permissions
• Create drive mappings for users
• Add a network printer for users
• Create VPN accounts, assign RSA tokens
• Create folders on file server and assign permissions
• Install applications for users by using the remote control application named Bomgar
• Troubleshoot issues over the phone and then escalate to desktop team or applications group, if necessary.
• Phone manner must be professional and courteous at all times
If you’re interested in this Help Desk Analyst / Tech Support opportunity, please apply today!
- Experience in a similar technical support role
- Solid Active Directory experience is a must.
- Able to complete job duties above
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.