Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Diesel Mechanic in Buda, Texas!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Diesel Mechanic for our client’s growing team in the Buda, TX area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a starting pay rate of $45,000-$51,000+ yearly, depending on certifications and skill level. Schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and hours may vary slightly.
1. Diagnose basic mechanical problems.
2. Working on components external to the engine such as waterpumps, alternators, starters, and fuel pumps.
3. Perform routine inspections and preventative maintenance.
4. Conduct tire and rim maintenance.
5. Work with hand and power tools.
6. Accurate completion of written and computerized documents that explain maintenance that was performed.
7. Perform routine maintenance on support vehicles, plows, fork trucks, lawn equipment and other facility equipment.
8. Test drive vehicles to verify condition and/or proper repair.
9. Clean up the shop.
10. Provide guidance to training Mechanics and Mechanic C.
11. Other duties as determined by Shop Foreman or Mechanic A. Duties may be changed at desire of management.
Must be able to work in tight, restricting areas for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 100 lbs., walk, bend, reach, push, pull, squat, and kneel for extended periods of time.
If you’re interested in this direct hire Diesel Mechanic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button!
1. Knowledge of hand tools and power tools
2. Ability to use diagnostic equipment
3. Working knowledge of MIG welding
4. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, technical manuals, and hazard warnings
5. Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a diesel mechanic
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.