Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Project Manager in the Boston, MA area. This individual will work with project team to coordinate activities and resources in support of continued development of OnBase platform supporting our Knowledge Center and Contractor Certification functions. Specifically, the PM will work with the team and the business SME’s in continuing development and rollout of our ECM platform. The PM develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks; coordinates meetings; maintains calendars; prepares presentations, meeting minutes; ensure project documents are filed appropriately.
The Project Manager must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and should be comfortable giving and receiving feedback. Must be familiar with project management principles and be able to take initiative.
• The competencies critical to this position include superb organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
• Acts as the single go-to person for all activities happening in regard to the OnBase platform supporting our Knowledge Center and ECM platform projects including coordinating all activities with members of project management teams.
• Assists with reporting requirements of A&F PMO office. Provides regular updates as required.
• Assists with the organization and review of deliverables related their respective projects as required.
• Coordinates follow-up and next steps for staff related to the activities of the OnBase ECM projects.
• Understands the various organizations involved in the project and their interests.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with project team members, senior leadership, and stakeholder
If you’re interested in this Java Developer opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience, or equivalent
• Ability to assess priorities and operate in a flexible manner in order to meet the dynamic needs of the team
• Strong analytic, collaboration and communication (oral and written) skills necessary to interact with all levels of management
• Attention to and precision with detail
• Ability to work independently and process quickly, independently prioritizing work activities
• Demonstrated experience in using computer-based tools including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and database products
• Knowledge of Project Management tools such as MS Project
• Prefer individual with energetic, can-do approach to work, who tracks and follows up on tasks independently, who seeks out additional work, who recommends ways to improve upon current activities
• Prefer individual who has served in this capacity in a systems design and development environment, who responds quickly and with high quality, and has very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic understanding of information technology design and development
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.