Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator in Providence, Rhode Island!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator in the Providence, RI area for a contract position.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing servers that are part of multiple Microsoft Active Directory forests
• Managing primary services, including DNS, DHCP, Print Services, WSUS, and SCCM (Endpoint Configuration Manager)
• Installation, configuration, and documentation of Windows Servers and primary services
• Keep documentation of work performed and issues observed
• Managing of server and storage hardware, including replacement of failed components and upgrading firmware
• Make technical recommendations in writing to the supervisor regarding implementations and upgrades of servers and server-based applications.
If you’re interested in this Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator opportunity, please apply today!
• At least 3 years in Windows AD server administration with Microsoft Server 2016 and up
• Working in a 24x7 enterprise production environment (200+ servers)
• Working in a fully virtualized data center environment (in multiple locations)
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Work outside regular office hours
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.